Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Today the affliction visited me today. I promptly called my doctor to inform her that my dosage wasn't enough, it wasn't working. This may mean that I need to switch to injections, as an increased dose of the cream will also increase the cost. At this point I don't really care. I just don't want to have this monthly reminder that I have ovaries and a uterus. I'd rather just forget. I believe I said that I would cry for days if it happened again, but I was at work, and that would be interesting to explain. Also, I cannot really cry. However, my previous suspicion that acne gets worse at this time is confirmed. No wonder I've been having such a problem.

I've also been eating a lot of candy. I just crave it all the time. Trying to pace myself though.

Currently cooking the first bit of my Kenyan dinner. I'm excited. I hope it turns out well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your dinner will be amazing. I've never had Kenyan food, so by default, yours will be the best I've ever had.

    Probably not the most encouraging thing to say, but still I have to admit I'm rather excited.

    ReplyDelete