Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I feel like the changes from T have sort of stopped happening. I've not found any new random hair. Even what I have does not seem to be getting thicker or more noticeable. I haven't noticed voice change. I guess I feel sort of stagnant or something.

I've been thinking a lot about Faith. I used to be Christian, and while I never renounced that faith, it's true I've stepped away from it. I don't want to be lumped in that category for sure. However, it's not that I don't believe anymore.

"It's not that I do or don't believe, I just don't not believe in God or aliens or love at first sight."

Those are lyrics by The Guggenheim Grotto. They have been among my favorites for years. Someday perhaps I'll solidify if I do or don't believe in those three things. In the meantime...

No comments:

Post a Comment