Friday, September 10, 2010

Not able to write about the deep Faith thing yet. May take me some time.

In the meantime, my coworker who I adore, seems to finally have switched pronouns. It was getting irksome, because I didn't want to confront her on it, but it made me and others nervous when she used female ones. But today she just was using male ones. I don't know if my supervisor talked to her or if she finally just was able to make the switch. Either way, it makes me very happy.

I ate quite a lot today. It was the monthly picnic at work, so there was a lot of free food. I sort of gorged myself. I need to work on that.

I worked out today for an hour. 30 minutes on the elliptical. 30 free weights and machines. I don't really have a routine when it comes to the weights and stuff. My buddy and I spot one another on the bench. I think I was up to 100 lbs today. Three sets of 10 I think. I didn't keep perfect track. And then I used 15s for curls and the like. I honestly don't really know what I'm doing. I know only enough not to injure myself. Which is sufficient currently.

All that said: it was a very exhausting, but fulfilling workout. I was rather sweaty.

wanna see a photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment