Monday, September 13, 2010

23 weeks

Today was a productive day off. I went to get my tire patched only to be told that they it and the other front tire were too worn to do anything with. So I had to buy two tires. I got used ones for $63. I feel pretty happy that I got a good deal there. And now I can cross the passes this weekend without worrying about a possible flat.

I worked out again today. That makes a total of 5 workouts in 3 weeks. And I took my measurements and nothing at all has changed. I didn't expect anything to. I need to keep at it though.

I went shopping for ingredients for my Kenyan dinner. I'm excited.

I can sense some tension between some friend groups. I really hate that feeling. Hopefully things work out. And soon.

Today I really missed a boy. Most of the time, I can deal with distance, but sometimes it just hits me really hard. One month.

No comments:

Post a Comment