Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's the weekend finally. But I'm not as elated as usual. Probably because I have a bunch of things that need to be done and almost no money with which to do them. I try not to whinge about things. I temper it anyhow. But this is unusual for me. I usually have plenty of money in my savings account so that I can bail myself out if I need it, or take a spontaneous trip. Or help a friend in need. But now, I'm just waiting on my paycheck. Buying minimal food on my credit card. Feeling the pressure of the looming 9 months of backed up electric bill.

But everything will be okay.

In trans-related news, I tried to differentiate my newest binder from the old ones by putting a safety pin in the hem. Not a good idea. I now have a huge gash on my hand. I guess the hand is better than my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment