Friday, October 29, 2010

Oddly, I've been thinking a lot about my facial hair. Not that I have much. I've decided to do no-shave November, so I actually need to shave Sunday, so I can be sure of how long and all that. An interesting thing I thought of was that I plan to go visit my parents the weekend before Thanksgiving. That's about three weeks of random, wispy stubble. Could be interesting. Also, this will be the first time since March, and before that, November that we'll likely discuss me. In depth. I think I'm ready for it though. I am confident in myself and I can deal with it.

This week has been a really off week. I haven't had a lot of social time, which is just as well because I've just felt strange. Stuck. Stuck in pretty much all aspects of life. I don't know what I'm doing or how to change it. I haven't slept much at all, though I've been doing my best to wear my body out. My mind just won't shut down.

I'll just get hammered this holiday weekend and sleep it all away. Good times.

1 comment:

  1. do you realize how well those last two sentences go with your picture?

    ReplyDelete