Sunday, October 3, 2010

I love my life.

I love my friends.

I love my voice today. It is probably more due to lack of sleep and excessive alcohol, but it's quite low and a bit raspy.

I wrestled last night (and remembered!) And it was lovely. I have some battle wounds, which is fun. Lay around all day long nursing the hangover. Fat Jack's is god.

My arm hair is darker.

My parents come tomorrow. I don't know if I should wear pants or shorts. I don't know if I should pack. Should I show off my tattoos? Does any of this even matter?

I need to cut my hair again tonight. My parents have never seen this hairstyle, regardless of the fact that I had it for about 5 months not long back. It might be a topic of conversation.

That one boy comes in 10 days. I could not be more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment