Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I neglected to blog yesterday on my 27 week mark. Ah well, nothing much to report. My chin is getting all stubbly. Unfortunately it's all rather blonde hairs. But exciting nonetheless. The more exciting thing is that in less than 48 hours I head the the airport to pick up my love. The rest of this week is going to be just swell.

It's been raining here, a lovely, chilly autumn rain. I love it. I don't relish driving in it, but I do love the change of seasons. This is the time of year I most miss about the country/mountains. I miss being able to go pick apples out of the back yard. I miss raking leaves into piles and playing in them. I miss eating breakfast on the porch on chilly mornings. I miss snuggling into blankets in front of the windows and watching the sky.

Ah well, I love my city too.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you miss about the country life, especially this time of the year. Its the best time to be out there...the city life has its perks too :)

    ReplyDelete