Monday, October 18, 2010

28 weeks

I got my third injection today. I have one more 'teaching' one before I'm on my own. The last one they just have to watch and say nothing. In the meantime, my leg is sore already.

My voice has definitely changed since beginning injections. I think my hair has been coming in a bit thicker (not head hair). And reportedly, there's some growth of other sorts. My acne has certainly become a bit worse, but it's still manageable. My skin has been really dry and itchy on my arms, I wonder if that has anything to do with T, or just the change of seasons.

I was going to do a video when Lee was here, but alas, forgot. And I don't feel like doing one just now. Soon though.

I'm working on my bettering my health. I intend to get up each morning and go for a least a short run before work. I also want to run at my lunch breaks, especially if I neglect to do so in the mornings. And then the usual twice a week at the gym. I am not going to go too strict with any sort of diet, I just need to try to cut way down on the sweets.

I should probably schedule an appointment with my therapist. I haven't seen her since right after I started testosterone. I think it'd be a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment