Sunday, October 24, 2010

29 weeks

I should do a video. But I don't think I will.

I'm going to turn in my second set of fingerprints soon now. Get things even closer to name change. How exciting.

I've been feeling really down lately. It's possibly an effect of the T fluctuations. When I next see my doc, I'm going to ask if I can do half a dose ever week to even that out. Another reason for the down is the withdrawal from boyfriend cuddles. It really does have a profound effect on me. Makes my head very noisy as well.

My goals:
Eat less sugary food (and less in general)
Be more active (even if it's just a short walk and some push-ups each day)
Job search (try to find, and even apply for one job a week)
Save money (don't eat out, don't buy clothes, keep better track)

I love this weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment