Monday, October 11, 2010

I love autumn. It is by far my favorite time of year. I love the chilly air. I love to wear hoodies and flannel. I love the way the air smells. I love the changing colors. I love drinking tea or hot chocolate and snuggling with friends. The only thing I could really do without is the lack of light. I hate coming home from work in the dark, or leaving in the dark.

Only two more days of work between me and a five day weekend with my boy. I cannot begin to detail my excitement.

I don't know what I would do without this group of friends. Perhaps if I were in school, they'd be a detriment to any homework. But I don't have to worry about that. I feel so content and happy when we're together in any combination. I've never had such a thing before. I certainly dig it.

Today we watched three animated Disney movies in a row. It was great.

A week from now, I'm going to tighten up my diet and really work on exercising. I've been running during my lunch breaks again, which is nice. I just need to keep it up. I've been very good about making it to the gym about twice a week. Recently someone pointed out to me that in order to actually show much progress, one needs to work out more than twice a week. While I know this is true, I feel that my two times is better than no times and I haven't the time for more times, so it will do. Also: I love playing with words.

1 comment:

  1. I love fall... for all the reasons you listed. Ahh...

    ReplyDelete