Thursday, July 15, 2010

My internet connection has been down for some time. Instead of back logging, I shall pick up again here.

In an effort to keep my face from breaking out so much, I haven’t shaved in over a week. Much to my chagrin, instead of some nice stubble, even a tiny bit, all I have is peach fuzz. However, I did trim the hair in front of my ears and found that my sideburns are coming in a tad thicker up high. That’s pretty cool.

I don't know if it's physical, emotional or mental, but I have terrible sugar cravings and absolutely no self control to resist them. It's rather unfortunate.

Today I had a talk on the phone with my mother. We did not discuss anything to do with my transition, however, she made sure to make me feel guilty and judged indirectly. I have a 13 year old dog and and 16 year old cat. These are animals that I got over half of my life ago. She wants me to be responsible for them now, though I've been out of the house for 6 years. She is trying to convince me that I need them to come live in my apartment with me. But that's daft for more than one reason. Firstly, I am not home very often and couldn't give them much attention. Secondly, they have lived their entire lives on a 6 acre farm.It would really be pretty cruel, even though they've obviously slowed down. Thirdly, I don't get paid heaps and caring for two animals would strain my budget. When I pointed these things out, she then suggested that I compensate her for their care. Which still leaves the third point open.

Basically, I think she's subtly 'punishing' me because we don't agree.

Anyhow...

No comments:

Post a Comment