Thursday, July 1, 2010

I have been in a dark mood these last two days. I hope it goes away soon. I think a lot of it is linked to the way I treat my body. I need to start being way more healthy consistently. I think I have more disphoria than I consciously notice. And so my body makes me a bit depressed which makes me want to eat and lie around. So it's a bad cycle that I need to get out of. Also still dealing with my unresolved friend issues of my recent past. Hopefully it won't haunt me forever.

Mostly, I am doing well though. Besides my head trying to kill me, I'm pretty content. I have a lovely boy to keep my days from being boring. I have good friends of every variety. I have a job that pays me well enough. I have plans of travel. I am getting my life together slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment