Tuesday, December 28, 2010

So I got my ID. It may or may not have been sitting on my coffee table for a week or so, as it was mixed in with my roommate's mail. Oops. But I have it now. And that means that I can either go to the bank over a lunch break or next Monday. In the meantime, I'll have to carry both my new ID and my passport if I want to still use my debit and credit.

I did find out that the process for getting a new passport does not require my changing my birth certificate. I only have to get a note from my doctor and send my decree of legal name change. And some paperwork and some money.

I gave myself my shot yesterday. Left leg. No problems. It's only very vaguely sore this time around.

Acne sucks. As usual. I need to work on eating better and working out and spending more wisely. Those are my unofficial New Year's resolutions.

And here's the view everyone was waiting for, my stomach hair:

No comments:

Post a Comment