Thursday, December 23, 2010

I am getting furrier. It is quote noticeable on my stomach. And I am getting more visible hairs around my nipples. Not exactly something I relish, but I know I cannot pick and choose. Also getting the infamous ass-crack hair. As I'm sure everyone wanted to know. Voice seems to be settling quite nicely. It still cracks occasionally. I notice it most when I'm trying to talk to dogs at work. My acne is sort of atrocious. It was staying right along my jawline and on my back, but now it's creeping up my cheeks and down my neck. I figure it might be getting irritated from shaving. I got a new sort of scrub for blackheads and I'm hoping that will solve the problem.

I've been spending far more money than I should. It's sort of ridiculous. I still really need a duvet cover for my down comforter though. And a mattress.

I am not getting anyone anything for Christmas for many reasons. One is that I don't really like Christmas. Another is that I'm fairly poor. Another is that I hate obligatory gifting. I like to give when I know someone wants or needs something. Also, I don't expect anything from anyone, although I already got edible goodies from my roommate and my mother. As if I need sugar.

I don't generally make New Year's resolutions, but I am going to certainly try to contain my sugar consumption after the holidays have passed.

Have I mentioned I'm happy beyond description? Because I am. There are no words. I am the king of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment