Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I feel like I'm a bit stagnant. But also accomplishing some things. I ordered my second vial of T. I did not work out. I sat on the internet. I pined a little.

I feel quite spoiled this past month. I've become used to sharing a bed. And it's fairly sad when it will just be me. But only for one night.

I sort of wish for snow. I mean, I cannot really drive in it, but I love it. Lots.

I'm rereading Everything Is Illuminated. I need to make a list of all the quotes from it. It's sort of intense how much I've underlined in that book. It's a sad book though. And I realized that really none of my favorite books are all that happy.

Anyhow. I've nothing specific to say about transition. Only that I find it interesting that I really seem to lack pretty much all dysphoria. I mean, I have it. I find it very necessary to bind. But beyond that, I guess I'm really quite comfortable with my body. And I think that's okay. We'll go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment