Monday, December 6, 2010

8 months

Yep, this week is the eight month mark for hormones. I have to shave about every other day now because the little chin patch grows ridiculously quickly. It wouldn't be a problem, but nothing else really grows. So yeah.

Two weeks from now I'll be in Kansas with some good pals.

Today I went to the Denver Post and back to the court to get the final decree of name change. Then I went to Social Security and waited for almost two hours. But once I was seen, it was fast. I'll have my new card in about two weeks. Then I went to the DMV for the gender change paperwork. So now I just need to call my doctor and see if she has time to sign it this week so I can go back to the DMV next Monday for my new license.

Getting more and more sad that some of my great button-ups are getting too small. And so I need to switch over to mediums. Sad day. I don't want a new wardrobe. I will miss this plaid flannel. I wore it for the last time two days ago.

3 comments:

  1. When exactly will you be in KS? I'm pretty much moved to MO but I'm planning to be back at some point. And I've not seen you in over a year. This should be remedied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'ARVIT. I'll be back in the state on the 22nd.

    ReplyDelete