Friday, December 3, 2010

Guh, this hunger thing.

I worked out a bit today. That was good. It's been some time.

This weekend has potential to be busy. I really need to change the oil in my car. And Monday will be filled with running about to get name-change documentation. I need to get the affidavit from the Denver post, take it to the court to get the three copies of the decree to take to Social Security to get my new card. Then I need to go to the DMV and get the gender change paperwork to take to my doctor. Then next week, I'll have to run to the DMV again with both sets of paperwork to get my new license. Then, once the actual social security card comes (couple of weeks likely) I can change my name at work and at my bank and everywhere else. Whoo.

I really want these:

No comments:

Post a Comment