Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today I noticed nose hairs. Odd. And also sort of ew.

Aaand, I introduced myself as "Laura" today. Realized it partway though the word and almost couldn't finish the sentence. Haven't done that in years. I think the main reason I did so was because I was working with someone of the same name most of the day.

Definitely notable muscle mass increase, and hair increase. I've also noticed emotional changes. My emotions are more intense but also abrupt. I wrote some emo poetry about it here. Generally, I am able to recognize my emotions and set them aside if I need too. Sometimes they well up, but I've not broken anything, or collapsed in a sobbing heap for quite some time, so I think it's an improvement.

Someone told me I need to update my YouTube, so I have.

fin.

(this photo was from two days ago. I cheated)

No comments:

Post a Comment