Saturday, May 15, 2010

I eat far too much sugar. Yesterday, instead of getting drunk, I just got high on sugar. I bet the people at the Queen Soopers thought we were stoned. We came wandering in, straight to the cookies, pudding and baked goods. We talked loudly about what we wanted and we bought heaps of sugary goodness. It gave me such a headache. I really need to stop. Arg. I had been doing so well too.

Well, the rain stopped, so perhaps I'll run, or at least walk tomorrow. I guess I intend to walk up to the bar anyhow. I would bike, but I daftly bought the wrong size tube to replace the ruptured one. I suppose I could drive to exchange that, then bike to the pub. Or just walk. We'll see how lazy I feel.

I feel lazy regularly. I just want to eat. And sit. And stay on the internet for the rest of my life. Luckily I do have to go to my job and be active. Luckily I have friends to spend some time with.

1 comment:

  1. "I feel lazy regularly. I just want to eat. And sit. And stay on the internet for the rest of my life. Luckily I do have to go to my job and be active. Luckily I have friends to spend some time with. "

    Oh, how I empathize/envy you. Empathizing with the first bit about wanting to just stay sedentary forever and eat because a: comfy and b: yum...jealous of the second bit, because I have no life. I'm working on it though. Met some cool writers...and just got an email from one asking if we could exchange first drafts of our novels. :)

    ReplyDelete