Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Noticed changes in my legs today. Muscles are surely different. Just a bit bigger and moved around to more masculine shape. Not to mention more hairy.

Sort of a strange day, actually strange week. I feel a bit melancholy, but don't really have a reason to feel that way.

Cut sugar out of my diet again. For real. And not completely, cos that's quite difficult. But I no longer allow myself to purchase it. And I will limit my intake by other means. I think it will help me feel better about my health. I've sort of been anxious about my body changing and all that. And diabetes is prevalent in my family.

I've had the world on my brain lately. I haven't been out of the country since 2007. I haven't really done anything of worth since the summer after I graduated (2008). I've just been working jobs that are interesting, but unrelated to my degree and my real call in life.

I've been at this job just shy of a year. I really do like it in many ways, but it's beginning to wear on me for sure. It's just not my place. I don't have compassion for animals to the extent most of the others do. I tend to reserve my empathy for humanity. It is a great place to transition though. The support I've found there has been invaluable. I don't know that many other jobs would have been so gracious to one such as me. For that, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment