Friday, May 7, 2010

I do believe I'm getting more hairy. I notice most on my legs. And I haven't shaved my face in about a week, I think those hairs are a little darker too 'round the mustache area.

I really need to get a handle on my eating. The hunger turned into me just eating pretty much always without restraint. My body mass is changing in all sorts of ways. I've gained a lot of weight and I know most of it is muscle, but with the whole fat redistribution thing, I've also gained quite a belly. Ugh.

I've been running fairly regularly though. At least, more regularly than over the winter. Obviously. And I've been 'lifting' regularly as well. So I don't know. Just need to watch the diet... I have no self-control.

And I have an over-compensation problem.

lazy webcam photo again.

No comments:

Post a Comment