Thursday, April 22, 2010

I've been breaking in a new binder. It's pretty killer. I know it will be great soon, but for now, ouch. I've been wearing the old one to work this week. Generally I wear a compression shirt instead of an actual binder. The binder binds much better, but it is also a bit more constricting of movement. So it takes a bit of getting used to.

I feel better today after sleeping for four hours during the day yesterday. It was astounding to sleep. Also went to see Jonsi live. He's the lead of Sigur Ros. The show was fantastic. No words can really describe it. One of the songs and it's accompanying animation actually brought tears to my eyes and gave me chills.

Today I would have gone for a run upon returning home from work, but it's raining and I'm not that badass. Hopefully tomorrow morning I can start again. In the meantime, pushups and situps and the like.

Also: going on a sugar fast. For real. Keep me to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment