Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My leg really hurts. I like to think I'm not really a whiner, but yeah, it hurts sort of a lot.

I have noted that my appetite certainly fluctuates along the T cycle. Last week, I didn't eat a whole lot and never really wanted to eat more. This week I keep having random cravings. Today I craved (and therefore ate) a moon pie. Odd.

I head to my parents this weekend. I am looking forward to getting out of the city. But not for the mode of transportation. I am taking a van which takes 4 hours (the drive is 2.5) and the bus back. I was trying to work it out so that my dad would pick me up and therefore perhaps bring me a mattress to switch out from my far too soft one. I suppose my back will have to wait. I hope I can bring leftovers back with me.

When I was talking with my dad today he said that my mom was worried that I was visiting only to drop another bombshell. And I thought (and believe even said) "what more is there? I mean, obviously I'm not pregnant or getting anyone else pregnant. I suppose I could have AIDS or be addicted to drugs. I don't and I'm not, by the way, just trying to think what she'd be worried about. *shrug*

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend who randomly purchases food because it interests him, only to examine it later (still in the package) and decide that it grosses him out. One such thing was a vanilla moon pie.

    ReplyDelete