Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I hate being sick. Still.

I was thinking about my T today, and how for the past seven months or so I haven't cried. That changed Monday. I got a distressing phone call and I have never felt so helpless in all my life. I just wish I could make everything better. I just wish I could cure all the pain. Alas...

My voice is really deep. I think the cold has prompted it to be so deep, I hope it stays around though. Sometimes I wish people at work would notice and comment. I mean, I see them every day. And I'm changing right before their eyes. I suppose because it's such a gradual thing, they may not notice it, but it is there. Perhaps everyone just doesn't want to bring it up. Surely I'm not that stand-offish. Or perhaps I am. I've been told I'm unapproachable. Ah well.

I'm not looking forward to more nights of empty bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment