Monday, November 29, 2010

34 weeks

I went to court today. It was a bit nerve-wracking, but ultimately good. Paid $160 bucks to wait around for a bit then be called up by my previous name and asked why I wanted it changed. Then the judge signed it and I headed to the Denver Post to publish the ad for another $78. I'll have the proof of publication back by Friday and I can finish everything up on Monday. I'll take the proof back to the court for the final decree. Then I can use that to go to Social Security and the DMV. This also means I need to get the gender change from from the DMV and signed by my doctor very soon. Everything is coming together and it's terribly exciting.

Learned recently that the random circulation problems I've been having are likely related to the testosterone. It's apparently a side effect. So I don't necessary have to worry that my feet randomly fall asleep.

The past two days my feet have been killing me. I really have no real idea why. I mean, I was terribly drunk the other night and might have just ruined them stumbling about. Or it could be related to the hormones. Or something else. It's daft though. I just want to be well.

Besides my various bodily ailments, though, I am well. So very, very well.

1 comment:

  1. I get the circulation thing too! Started around when I started T, so it must indeed be related.

    Congrats on finishing your name change!! This calls for celebration :)

    ReplyDelete