Monday, November 1, 2010

30 weeks

I just had my last teaching injection. I could have stopped going to them as soon as I had the vial, but I wanted to do it right. So now I can do it myself and save the $20 each visit. However, I did learn that the nurse who taught me the past two times was telling me incorrectly. I could have hit a nerve on the top of my thigh apparently. But I'm all straightened out now.

In two weeks, I have the big appointment. The one with the probing and the level checks and everything. I'm really just trying not to think about it too much.

I shaved yesterday. Hopefully for the last time in 30 days. However, I may change my mind if I go to see the parents. I might decide not to shock them too much.

I really like sharing a bed with a body. Not a dead one, to be clear. I just feel that I have more peaceful sleep, even if not as deep. Also: I like sleeping in not my bed as it is uncomfortably too soft.

I just watched Trans Generation, a documentary following four trans college students. It was very interesting. All but one of them had really rather fantastic family support. The girls really sort of irked me though. Just their attitudes. I think I need to know more transwomen, I seem to have a stinted view of them.


5 comments:

  1. Where did you find the documentary? Austin and I are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be fair, I've heard Gabby was actually like that back then. I would love to meet Raci thought. Such a sweetheart.

    Have fun doing No Shave November! I can't wait to see a photo of all you guys at the end of the month, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched that documentary a year ago, and likewise i found it interesting. Learned a bit from it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I met Raci a few years back when she was touring college campuses after the film came out. She really was a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete