Saturday, November 13, 2010

I am so glad it's the weekend. Perhaps now I can catch up on sleep. And laundry.

A lot has happened this week, but much of it is not easily described. I'm happy though. Happiest I've been in a long time really. It's not that I wasn't happy before, I'm just more so now.

I've been doing decently on my eating habits. Possibly because I've been drinking too much and not wanting to eat. Haha. Not really though.

I shaved yesterday because my random stubbles were not appropriate for getting dressed slightly posh for my company's appreciation banquet. Also, I will keep shaved for seeing the parents in a week.

Monday is my dreaded doctor's appointment. The 'below the belt' one. I don't know what to think of it. I've never had such an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment