Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I am really feeling the strain of posting daily. I never have a whole lot to say regarding my transition anymore. It's getting close on a year though, and when that date passes, I will not be nearly so active with this blog. I will only post when there are trans-related things to post. In the meantime, I'm going to try to keep to the daily bit and at least write something whether it relates to transition or not.

My schedule change at work is pretty nice. Tuesday is now my Wednesday instead of my Monday. That means that I'm more than halfway through with my week, just like that. Whee. I really like having Fridays off. The boy has no classes on Fridays, so we get to sleep in and essentially lie around all day and only get up to eat. It's sort of stellar.

I do need to put my new door handles on my car this weekend. Both of them have been broken for months. I now have the replacements, but very little daylight or really even motivation to tear up the doors of my car and fix it.

I'm hoping that my dad will help me pay to fix my brakes. It's going to be very expensive and I can't really afford it at all. Not that I can really afford to live so dangerously as I have the past few months.

I really need to limit my sugar intake. I'm grossly addicted.

And that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment