Wednesday, January 12, 2011

from formspring:

"You and your boyfriend are so cute together! If you could do any job, what would you like to do?"

That is definitely not an easy question. I want to do international humanitarian work. I realize that's a very broad answer, but I don't know exactly how to narrow it. I love people, but I am an introvert, so I'm not terribly good at working with people. I just love to help. I want to be able to communicate love through my actions. I want to work alongside people. I want to make friends. I do not want to simply throw money at a problem, or spend a month in a place and call it good.


Today was my first day back at the FtM group therapy at DU. It was nice. Met a new Denver transguy.

I need to shave, but I cannot be bothered.

I need to work out, but I'm lazy.

I'm trying not to think about money. Seems everyone else is and I'm simply going to refuse. Because it sort of scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment