Monday, June 7, 2010

Late again due to drunken Sunday Funday. I love my town. I love dancing. I love cheap drinks. I love my friends, new and old.

Went to see La Roux live Saturday night. It was a fantastic show! I was right up front. I've never sweat so much in my entire life. It was hot, crowded and I was dancing and two months on T. Sick. I'm also incredibly sore from dancing. But it was all worth it because I was about ten feet from Elly Jackson for an hour and a half. Hott.

In further news, my stomach is quite hairy. I don't mind, just noticed is all.

Headed to the doc today. Still not fully recovered from carousing, hope I can easily switch to injections and soon as I only have a few packets of AndroGel left.

And here is a photo I took yesterday at the People's Fair of my buddy Cody and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment