Monday, June 28, 2010

3 months

I sort of cannot believe that it's already been 12 weeks. So much has changed, but it's all so gradual that I cannot really quantify it.

Something I noticed this week: my shoulder muscles are huge. I have a shirt I used to wear pretty often, but for some reason haven't much lately. It's always been pretty short and tight, but I wore it the other day and the sleeves were tight on my arms and the hem didn't even reach my belt anymore. I wore it, it was fine, but it certainly fit me differently. And so I got to noticing my trapezoid muscles. They're sort of huge. And with no effort on my part.

My chest seems to be changing a bit. It's hard to explain, but yeah, changing. And of course I'm getting more and more hairy. Really, I don't care about the other hair, I just want sideburns. Haha. I wish I could pick and choose. I have a feeling I'm going to end up a bear. Which just means a lot of maintenance for me. Ah well.

I think I'm caught back up with money so that I can budget out some for the gym. The next part is making myself go regularly. I also need to be saving money. I see travel in my future and it makes me super excited.

My acne has been acting up more lately. Not exactly sure why. But it sucks.

Oh yeah, and I'm still all giddy happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment