Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hmmm, I don't know what to ramble about today. Feeling oddly happy. I mean, usually I feel rather desolate when everyone leaves after Pride weekend. And I do. But I don't know, it was just a really good time and generally, I feel happy about it. I know that more such times with be had.

Got the latest U2 concert DVD. Surely some of my audience knows I'm a rather avid U2 fan. (Not to be confused with rabid, that was years ago.) But yeah, I had tickets to see them in Denver, but the tour was postponed.

Decided it would be good to take my measurements. I suppose I should have done so pre T, but I've now done it around 3 months and we'll see the change. I won't post them all here, only the arm ones:

right bicep: 12.75"
left bicep: 12.25"
right forearm: 11"
left forearm: 10.25"

No comments:

Post a Comment