Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I got my new prescription in the mail today. Ever so happy to be back on T. I don't think I could feel the effects of being off for a week, but in my head I surely could.

I've been taking the past couple of days as chill as possible. Hung out with the boys tonight, but didn't drink. It was really an nice time to just talk and have company without going overboard and spending heaps of money. And I love the waitress at the bar we always hang out at. She is lovely and gives us free things and loves to hear about our transition stuff and is generally awesome.

One more day of work until all my friends come into town for Denver Pride. I'm quite excited. Words cannot really describe exactly how excited. Also, I really need this 6 day respite from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment