Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I can tell the hormone swing. What with the war and all, I cry fairly easily. Perhaps more easily than before I was on T. I watched Toy Story 3 and cried a little. Read the Father's Day secrets on PostSecret and cried a little. Missed my friends and cried a little. Tried not to miss a specific person and cried a little. I don't know if it's good or bad.

Greatest compliment of the weekend? Gayboy telling me I kissed like a man. Haha. (Yes, there was a lot of spit-swapping among friends. And undergarment swapping as well, oddly enough.)

I sweat more this weekend that I have in my entire life. It was disgusting. One side effect of T that I don't like so much at all.

My voice was cracking a whole lot today. It amuses me, but it's also a little frustrating. I cannot sing along to things anymore.

I've been noticing how long my leg hair is recently. It's really sort of ridiculous. I think I may try the clippers on it at some point soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Larz.

    This is one of my favorite pictures of you. Mainly because you can really see the changes in your face... Youre hot. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete