Sunday, August 29, 2010

Went on a brief hike today, to really remind me how out of shape I've become. A buddy and I hiked right around Red Rocks Amphitheatre. It was a good time. I also realized that I'm more prone to hypoglycemia. I don't know if it's all the sugar finally catching up to me, or if it has something to do with the T and strenuous activities. Not very fun, though not terribly severe.

Acne is still bugging me quite a bit. I guess I just have to deal with it though.

I've noticed more hair creeping around. It's not terrible, just interesting to note. Still not on my face. I've not shaved in about a week and a half and I have about three bristles on my chin. Whoo.

Got a newsletter from the organization I used to go to Mexico with. It made me terribly nostalgic. I know now that I will never be able to go back there. Not to that place, not with those people. Too much has changed. Just another sacrifice.

Huge party tonight for a friend. I really wish Lee could be here with me. Because I'm almost positive the girl who hurt me most will be there. I want things to be okay with her, but she's insisted upon making everything weird. I hope I don't overcompensate. I know I have some good friends there too.

I need to get paid. I am excited to shop for nice clothes. I wish I never had to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment