Monday, August 23, 2010

20 weeks

It was a great weekend. Packed a lot of fun in and a lot of people as well. Hung out with the boys, went to Swallows, even partied with some coworkers, which was a first, but very fun.

But I just got back from taking the boyfriend to the airport. And so now I'm a bit saddened. And I don't want to go to work tomorrow.

Things I've noticed about my transition:

hair. Yes still. The hair on my arms is long enough and dark enough that I can notice when it's messed up. Not sure how much sense that makes, but it doesn't always lie just so anymore and I can see it. Just an interesting observation.

emotions. I don't feel as deeply about anything I think. That's bad in some ways and good in some ways. I don't have to be preoccupied with my feelings. I don't tend to get overwhelmed by emotions. However, I also feel a bit distanced. I can pick out how I would have emotionally reacted to certain situations, but I no longer react that way. Again, sometimes good, sometimes bad.

muscles. I have them. I haven't been working out, but I'm impressed with the general muscle tone I've gained.

acne. It's sort of attacking me. I've been using all sorts of scrubs and medications, but my skin just suddenly decided to be way more oily. Shaving also doesn't help. It seems to agitate the skin a bit too much.

menstruation. It still happens. It sucks.

I need to make a doctor's appointment. I need to get my full physical and get my levels checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment