Friday, August 6, 2010

I really hate not having internet. It makes me feel very disconnected. It’s not the frivolous stuff I miss. I just miss keeping up with some people that I don’t communicate with regularly. I miss updating my blog. Putting my thoughts and feelings out into the public realm.

I have been working on some of the name change paperwork. My buddy and I are trying to do it all together to ease the pressure. However, we’ve hit some random snags involving time and place. Someday soon though. For sure.

As far as changes go all I’ve been noticing is more hair. It’s sort of connecting now. My leg hair has moved up my thighs. The hair that has always been around my belly button has expanded. I can notice my arm hair more. Still nothing to report about facial hair. I only shave about once a week and there is nothing noticeable.

The emotional effects are still interesting to figure out. I have begun to revert to overthinking everything again, but it doesn’t preoccupy me as it previously would have. I can still function and have fun and do what I need to do without being towed under by whatever is on my mind. It’s very interesting.

Some people have said that my voice really has changed. It’s nice to hear, for sure, but I still cannot tell.

I need to get a workout schedule. I’ve begun to try to eat more healthfully lately. I hope to stick to it. I need to write out a budget as well. I think that will help me a lot.

I haven’t talked to my mother in weeks. It’s not a huge loss for me, but she usually calls about once a week to catch up. By that I mean, we talk about the weather and the animals and my dad’s job.

I will miss the wedding of a very good friend of mine from high school. I wanted so badly to be there. However, it is an evening wedding and my parents will be out of town. If they were home, I’m sure I would have been allowed to stay with them. However, they did not even offer to allow me to stay alone. I’m sure my mother believes that I would bring a friend or several and fornicated all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment