Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Three weeks post op

I finally feel fairly confident in the way my chest looks, but only after comparing the photos that I've been taking every few days. I will share a photo I took today. Later on, I'll post more for healing comparison.

There is still swelling, but not nearly so much so I am confident that it is indeed subsiding. The second surgery with tighten up any skin that doesn't do so on its own in the months between surgeries. The areola will also be resized, leaving me only with small scars around the nipples that will be neatly hidden by the skin tone changes.

Now if I could just get back to running and eating healthfully, I'd feel so much better about my body. However, I tried to run yesterday and it hurt my chest because of the bouncing, so a bit longer on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment