Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sick. Only went to work for half a day. The latter half. Hopefully I can sleep in tomorrow as well and be better by evening. It's the LGBT Gala at DU. I'm excited to get all nicely dressed and accompany my lovely boyfriend. Then on Saturday, several of my friends and I are going to the Transgender Symposium in Boulder. I'm quite excited.

Hooray weekend.

Yesterday there was a presentation at DU by some Catholic about why gay marriage shouldn't become legal. It was nothing new. It was vaguely infuriating. Liam had prepared a lot of research for rebuttal, however, there wasn't a whole lot of time for his questions. But there was a lively debate afterward which I listened in on. He and a religious studies major talked about some verses and about love. I almost swooned.

No comments:

Post a Comment