Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I've been thinking a lot about chest surgery. I really wish I could have a flat chest without the surgery. I don't want to pay the money, have the pain, live with the scars... I just want to be me. And I don't want to bind. I saw a guy today wearing just a white t-shirt. Only that. I can't do that. Not in public. If I wear white, I have to layer even more than with opaque colors. I hate it.

Today at work I was warned about a dog that didn't like men. And it got me wondering about how dogs perceive me. I mean, if it's based upon appearance, I suppose I do look male, though short. But I feel like it's more about smell. And I wonder how I smell to them. I wonder if I confuse them at all. Regardless, I had no problem with the dog and I appreciated my supervisor mentioning it to me.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about the same. I would go on T, but I don't want all the effects of it. I just want a flatter chest...well no chest at all without having to bind, fat re-adjustment, slightly deeper voice, and no monthly visitor...without spending the money.

    ReplyDelete