Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So, cool news of the day: my dad recently signed up for Facebook and added me. I added him, but restricted him from seeing most things. He can see a few photos and that's about it. However, I did decide to list him as my father. Today, he confirmed the family request and listed me as his son. It made me hugely happy. I had to do a bit of research to find out if the gender designation was default though. And it's not. He did that of his own volition. Makes me even more happy.

So I don't know what it is about this dose of T, but I've had a couple of days of huge libido followed by today which was a day of huge hunger. It's sort of scary actually.

Oh, and even though I haven't worked out in a couple of weeks, I am still noticing shirts that are too small. I tried on my Swallows (RIP) shirt that is a medium and used to be my 'big' shirt. It now fits me so wonderfully that I wish I had more like it.

I still need to fix the locks on my car. I now know how to do it, but I haven't found the time or daylight to take the doors apart again. And I may need to buy more lovely plastic bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment