Tuesday, June 2, 2015

two months post op

It's been two months since surgery. There is no pain and only occasional discomfort now, generally in the area of the drain insertion sites. There is still a large amount of swelling, though. I wear a binder when running, but generally don't for everything else. I decided that I don't care enough, even though I can still tell there is something off with my chest. I'm sure others can't. I have an appointment with the surgeon next week to check on the swelling and see if there are any methods to make it decrease.

I should easily have the money for the second surgery by early Fall. I am hoping that the healing time and swelling for that one won't be as long. It seems I've traded having large scars for having a very long recovery, not to mention spending more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment