Thursday, March 12, 2015

Starting to get anxious/excited. Two and a half weeks.

I am not worried about the surgery itself. I am a bit worried about painkillers though. I've never really had them. When I had my wisdom teeth out, I was prescribed vicoden, but when I took half of one, I got dizzy and nauseous and reverted to ibuprofen. I'm afraid of what narcotics will do do my head. I'm actually just sort of wary of them in general for a variety of reasons, my brother's addiction being one of them. I really don't want them at all. But I'm also worried that it might be too painful to go without.

I am also a bit worried about money. I have enough for the surgery, but it's basically emptying my savings account. I just hope nothing happens, I won't have a rainy day fund for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment