Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Post op day 1

I'm now a day post op. So far so good. Yesterday I felt really good, just a bit tired. It felt like I just did heaps of push ups to make my chest tight and sore. Today its a little more sore in the pain way, but still not bad. I'm using lots of ice packs to numb it and take the swelling down. I've been taking arnica and prescription strength ibuprofen for the inflammation and bruising.  I have also been taking norco (the not quite vicoden narcotic). I have had no ill effects that I was worried about.

I am definitely limited on movement, but I don't feel trapped in bed which is good. I've just been relishing the ability to relax with no nagging feelings that I need to be elsewhere doing anything specific.

We'll see how long it takes me to get truly restless.

No comments:

Post a Comment