Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's been ages since I've updated this blog. I guess that's a good thing. I don't think about transition constantly. It still comes up of course, and always will, but it's not so pressing as it was for awhile there.

Anyhow. I did take measurements (my boyfriend says I say that funny. I pronounce all the letters...) of my muscles some time ago, but never posted them. Go figure. Basically, everything is getting bigger and my waist is about the same.

I need to actually get back into training. I have all these good intentions of eating better and working out in the evenings when my boyfriend is in class. Instead, I eat everything I can see and I play video games in the evenings because I got a new console and I have to beat them all again and I got new ones. So.

There's that.

I think I'm still getting hairier too. I notice my legs occasionally and wonder if the hair could ever get tangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment