Thursday, May 10, 2012

Feeling a bit under the weather. I think it may have a lot to do with the heat. It's really gross and my air conditioning isn't running yet, nor is the pool open. Ah well. I've occasionally been doing really well with the 1500 challenge. But I missed a few days while camping and haven't made them up yet. I think I'll be able to make the goal though. Class is awesome, but it is so intense. I have never really been on a real fitness regimen before. It's nice to see results and find my limitations. I have a lot of limitations. My main problem is trying to wean myself off candy. I'm so very addicted. And it drastically affects my performance. It makes me feel heavy, tired and sluggish. I'm about halfway through this class. I'm going to miss it when it's gone. I need to find a place to train nearby, so I can keep up with it. I also need to be training more than just at class. I do some basic things, like push ups and pull ups, but I haven't really practiced anything else. I need to get on that. Otherwise, I'm sort of just wasting my time. I think I have some pent-up anxiety lurking. I'm not sure what it's about, but it's throwing me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment