Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'm a bit of a baby. Never had uti before, so I went to urgent care to take care of it. I don't like bleeding from down there. Not one bit. Anyhow, I was nervous to go to not-my-doctor, but the nurse was fantastic. For gender on the form I put ftm because it's medical and that's the most true. So he had to double check for insurance and I told him I'm still female on that. He was really cool and professional the whole time. It really wasn't an issue at all. This is how it should be. Always. Especially when the thing someone comes in for has nothing to do with gender or even sex. So that was cool. Not looking forward to the bill I'm going to get from my insurance though, because I have a high deductible, so I have to pay for it all eventually.

Being ill really sucks. I couldn't make it though work today, and I cannot afford to miss more, so this antibiotic had better kick in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment