Sunday, May 22, 2011

I ran today, even though I had a stomach ache. And it was good. It's been some time. I need to keep it up. It's good to have a buddy to run with. We do a fair job of keeping each other to it. And we have the same general pace.

I need to be better about what I put into my body. I need to work on some restraint. I just can't take $1 bills to work, because there are vending machines with candy in them. I need to eat more slowly, so I don't eat too much. I need to eat halves of things and save the rest. I really just need to cut back. I need to keep track of what I eat daily, just so I have a record and then can go from there on cutting back where need be.

Also, I don't like being car-less. Mostly because even my mechanic doesn't yet know what's wrong with my car. Also the expense of fixing it. And the bus. And that expense. Luckily, I haven't had to ride it all that much, because I have awesome friends. But I'd really like my vehicle back by the end of the week so I can drive to Utah. Otherwise, we may have some issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment